- Connect your Garmin GPS device to your computer.
- Click Download.
- Click Open, if necessary.
- Click Extract.
- Browse to find the ?Garmin/vehicle? folder on the Garmin drive. You may need to create the vehicle folder.
- Double-click the Unplug or Eject icon in your system tray. Click Stop, and then click OK.
- Unplug the USB cable from your Garmin GPS device.
How to change your ride:
- On your GPS device, touch Settings.
- Select Map.
- Select Vehicle.
- Choose your favorite vehicle.
Source: Garmin International